ASCC Cabinet debuts hydration stations

Hydration stations set to debut this week, this week’s senate meeting to discuss the budget and the last Inter Club Council meeting was discussed at this week’s cabinet meeting.

ASCC Vice President Joe Nino started the meeting by stating that quorum was barely met at Friday’s special meeting to discuss the budget. He said that as members of ASCC student government, they should arrive on time to all meetings.

ASCC President Miles Ailello said the hydration stations are supposed to be installed this week.

ASCC President-Elect Eduardo De La Rosa spoke out about the joint meeting between ASCC and the Board of Trustees.

He said, “We definitely want to give them an overview of what happened this year.

“We want to address and move forward with what our student needs are. It’s important for us to open up the lines of communication and be able to talk to each other about what’s going on.”

He also talked about the budget that will be discussed at the Wednesday, April 29 senate meeting.

“Senate’s going to be discussing the budget and seeing what they want to do moving forward. The budget has been presented.”

On the soon-to-be-implemented hydration stations he said, “I’m looking forward to seeing that happen[…] and see if we might have those installed into our new buildings.”

Suleyma Castillo, commissioner of Inter-Club Council expanded on what Thursday’s Inter-Club Council will focus on.

She said, “We’re still looking for volunteers for commencement and any announcements anyone has.”

“I’d like to get feedback from the Falcon Games to see what worked and what can be improved on. We want the clubs to share tips on what worked for them and tips for the next ICC rep.”

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia, Staff Writer
Spring 2015 Hi I'm Michael. I have been off for two semesters but i decided to come back as a journalism major. I'm interested in technology, hip hop, and video games. I started off as computer science major and even though I love technology I found that programming wasn't for me. I would love to write for a nerd/tech stie in the future. I have a passion for pizza.