That’s what we said: School comes first

Following the money

Many students go to college to find a career in what they love to do. However, some of those majors do not make the money that is needed to cover the expenses of everyday life. How much money your major or career makes should be one of the main reasons for you to go to college.

FSZ: School involvement

With everything that students have to do, it is sometimes hard to get involved in extracurricular activities. See what some students are saying about being involved on campus.

Avoid an extra-curricular meltdown

With many students trying to get involved in extracurricular activities to get into their desired university, students have finally spread themselves too thin. Trying to do well in school takes effort and time, but many students work as well; they end up trying to balance things that lead to an overwhelming amount of responsibilities. They must learn that it is OK to say “no!” to extracurricular activities if they already have a lot going on.

You should block cyberbullying

Cyberbulling has become a real problem based on how many people are involved on their social media accounts. People can send or tell you inappropriate things in a way that has never really been there before. Steps need to be taken to address and stop the problem.

Canelo vs. Mayweather Analysis

The buildup for the fight made the fight itself a letdown in terms of competition. Mayweather proved, with Justin Bieber by his side, that he is still the king of boxing and Canelo has a long way to go.

Gustavo Olguin, Managing Editor
My name Gustavo Olguin and I am currently the managing editor at Talonmarks at Cerritos College. Interested in sports and working in front of the camera as a reporter. I'm majoring in journalism and transferring in the Fall of 2014. This is my last semester with Talon Marks and Cerritos College, so if you don't know my face by now, I have failed you.