Are you looking forward for the In-N-Out restaurant next door?

FSZ David Alvarez 1_Bianca Salgado.jpg
David Alvarez, undecided major, said, ”I look forward for when it opens. There will be jobs that’ll be open for everyone to apply for. Plus it is easier for students who apply since it is nearby campus. Can’t wait for the burgers and shakes, especially the protein burgers which are just lettuce in place of buns with the meat patty in between. I typically order a Double-Double with everything on it - too much good stuff.” Photo credit: Bianca Salgado

David Alvarez, undecided major, said, ”I look forward for when it [In-N-Out] opens. There will be jobs that will be open for everyone to apply for. Plus it is easier for students who apply since it is nearby campus. I can’t wait for the burgers and shakes, especially the protein burgers, which are just lettuce in place of buns with the meat patty in between.”

FSZ Karina Tello 1_Bianca Salgado.jpg
Karina Tello, liberal arts major, said, “My favorite are their shakes, especially the chocolate flavor. Once in awhile I will go to In-N-Out when it opens. I usually order a hamburger with fries combo. But to make it easier when I order is I ask for my hamburger to be plain and sometimes I ask for cheese.” Photo credit: Bianca Salgado

Karina Tello, liberal arts major, said, “My favorite are their shakes, especially the chocolate flavor. Once in awhile, I will go to In-N-Out when it opens. I usually order a hamburger with fries combo but to make it easier when I order is I ask for my hamburger to be plain and sometimes I ask for cheese.”

FSZ Matt Postrel 2_Bianca Salgado.jpg
Matt Postrel, woodworking major, said, “Probably just the Double-Double is what I am looking forward to. The menu at In-N-Out is limited. You just have burgers, shakes, and fries to choose from. I always order a Double-Double with fries. It depends on how the lines are that I will keep going over there.” Photo credit: Bianca Salgado

Matt Postrel, woodworking major, said, “Probably just the Double-Double is what I am looking forward to. The menu at In-N-Out is limited. You just have burgers, shakes and fries to choose from.”

FSZ Naomi Castorela 1_Bianca Salgado.jpg
Naomi Castorela, business major, said, “The animal fries are my favorite because I love fries and cheese. I always order it without anything except cheese. I’ll go twice a month because it is expensive to eat out.” Photo credit: Bianca Salgado

Naomi Castorela, business major, said, “The animal fries are my favorite because I love fries and cheese. I always order it without anything except cheese. I’ll go twice a month because it is expensive to eat out.”

FSZ Rudy Lopez 1_Bianca Salgado.jpg
Rudy Lopez, early childhood development major, said, “I look forward to their wonderful burgers and very sweet shakes. I usually order a protien burger with a soft drink. I will go there frequently. Also, I applied there for a cashier position so I’m hoping to get the job.” Photo credit: Bianca Salgado

Rudy Lopez, early childhood development major, said, “I look forward to their wonderful burgers and very sweet shakes. I usually order a protein burger with a soft drink.”

Bianca Salgado
Bianca Salgado, Opinion Editor