’50 Shades Darker’ better chemistry and kinkier

Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson in 50 Shades Darker (Universal Pictures)

50 Shades Darker the second film in the franchise adapted for screen from E.L James trilogy starts out from where Fifty Shades of Grey left off.

I loved the film, I didn’t read the books so I didn’t know what to expect and I left very pleased, thinking I might want to watch it again.

In the movie a miserable Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) tries to get back with Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) and she demands for a new arrangement before giving him another chance.

Once the two get back together his dark past haunts him back and interferes between the two.

Anastasia breaks off her contact and subsequent relationship with Christian leaving him heartbroken and determined to win back the college graduate after their bitter breakup at the end of the first film.

Now the tables have turned on wealthy Mr. Grey as he comes crawling back to Anastasia and swears he would stop his famous erotic practices and discipline of dominance and submission to be by her side once again.

It wasn’t long before Anastasia was back in Christian’s dark world.

Despite the films title, it is literally less dark than the first movie and more vanilla.

The music is more joyful and less sensual and there are definitely more playful late night frisks.

As Ana and Christian begin to settle down his past begins to haunt them and their future.

With the introduction of new roles such as Leila ( Bella Heathcote), Jack Hyde (Eric Johnson) and Elena Lincoln (Kim Basinger) the plot of the trilogy and films earn a lot of attention and a great amount of intensity keeping the fan-base at the edge of their seats.

One of the biggest improvements in Darker is the humor that Christian and Ana illustrate toward each other, most of which is intentional.

The new sense of humor between the couple brings an unexpected touch to the new film.

In addition to their new sense of humor and their progress in their relationship, Christian opens up about his darkest secrets to Ana.

From the new relationship that Ana has with Christian she also gets new fore coming opportunities in her life such as her job.

Although Ana goes through hell and back, there is an advantageous outcome: she is now more brave, daring, forthcoming and sexy.

Christian is shown performing boyfriend duties such as shopping, cooking for his girl, while being over protective as always and will do anything to keep Ana at his side.

However, no one is going to see the Darker for the jokes, more like to up their sex game.

The sex scenes are more bolder and risqué, more daring and push the boundaries beyond anywhere you expect the movie to go.

At the same time Ana and Christian’s chemistry is more playful and down to earth.

Ana is more open when it comes to sex while Christian is willing to do anything to keep Ana by his side.

Although the ending of the film is full of excitement and joy, there are still shadows hunting the happy couple.

The magnitude of intensity from Fifty Shades Darker builds up the passion and severity for the next film, coming out in February 2018.

This is a great movie for a girls night out or to take your man to learn a couple tricks from Mr. Grey.

P.S. You might want to stay after the ending credits for a little surprise.

Jocelyn Torralba
Jocelyn Torralba, Production Manager
Hello there ! My name is Jocelyn Torralba and I am 20 years old. Production Manager in Talon Marks. I was born in Lynwood, California and I graduated from Alliance Collins High School in 2014. I am a junior at Cerritos College, my major is journalism. I hope to transfer to CSU Fullerton next year. Ever since I was a little girl I used to love being the center of attention and always be in in front of the camera. My dream is to become a tv host in one of my favorite celebrity entertainment shows and show the world my passion for broadcasting.