1. AMERICANA: Which Wild West personality was called “Little Sure Shot?”
2. COMICS: In the comic strip “Brenda Starr,” what was the name of her husband?
3. TELEVISION: Who played the title role in TV’s “Quincy”?
4. HISTORY: Who became prime minister of Britain in 1937?
5. LITERATURE: Who wrote the novel “O Pioneers!”?
6. BUSINESS: The term “Seven Sisters” was once used to describe the biggest companies of which industry?
7. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the cape called Land’s End?
8. DISCOVERIES: Who is credited with discovering the pain reliever aspirin?
9. MEASUREMENTS: A kilometer is equivalent to what measurement in miles?
10. FAMOUS QUOTES: Who said, “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
Answers1. Annie Oakley 2. Basil St. John3. Jack Klugman 4. Neville Chamberlain5. Willa Cather6. Oil7. England 8. Felix Hoffman9. 0.6 miles10. Socrates
(c) 2005 King Features Synd., Inc.