Let down leads to loss

The Cerritos College men’s soccer team lost against El Camino College 0-1 despite all the effort put into the game/

The team knows the next game will be a better game and are becoming more prepared to defeat the next opponent.

“Honestly, it was one of the worse games we’ve played,” Edwin Corona ,freshman midfielder said.

He feels like the team could of done much better and get the ball in. Corona also mentioned all it can do now is just wish for the best.

” There are no challenges,” Corona said. “It wasn’t a challenge to play against El Camino (College).”

“it hurts because i know what my team is capable of ,” Jose Ochoa, midfielder, said.

Now practices will be longer and more time consuming, but he is capable of giving it his all in order to earn the no. one spot again

“Now we just have to work even harder to get back where we were at,” Ochoa said.

He feels ready for this upcoming challenge and hopes his team mates feel the same way. Ochoa knows this is not something to keep their heads down but keep them up and keep the team on track .

“We have to work harder for our next game,” Thiago Lusardi, midfielder, said.

Amairani Mendez
Amairani Mendez, Arts Editor
Spring 2014 I am a Journalism major in Cerritos College, second semester on Staff. I love to Dance and go out with my friends and family on my free days. Italian food is my favorite. I have a pretty sweet tooth in where at times I want sweets better than food. I like to go out and explore the world. I love to travel to far new places. Any questions feel free to email me.