Contact Journalism Lab Tech/Advertising Manager Alicia Edquist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 562-860-2451 x2617
The Talon Marks print edition is a broadsheet newspaper published on a modified weekly schedule throughout the school year from mid-August to mid-May. Display advertising is sold by the column inch (one column wide x 1 inch deep). Each page is 13 inches wide by 21 inches deep (126 column inches).
|1 col = 2.0 inches
2 col = 4.2 inches
3 col = 6.4 inches
|4 col = 8.6 inches|
5 col = 10.8 inches
6 col = 13.0 inches
- Cerritos College is a public commuter community college located in southeastern Los Angeles County and has a semester enrollment of more than 23,000 students.
- Publication is on Wednesdays.
LOCAL DISPLAY RATES
Open rate = $7.00 column inch*
Qualified non-profit rate = $5.00 column inch*
Campus rate = $5.00 column inch*
National rate = $7.00 column inch*
- All rates are net to us. Inquire about frequency rates of five or more insertions.
- Deadlines the Thursday before publication (see schedule)
- Pre-payment discounts available for print ads
Front Page Bottom Banner 6 col (13”) x 3 inches (includes full color) = $800
Color = $100 per color (3 additional colors = full color)
Submit classified ads through the online site at https://talonmarks.campusave.com/
Open Rate = $10 for 25 words or less and 25¢ per word beyond 20.
ALL CAP words count double.
Top Banner (990 px wide x 90 px tall) = $200 month (Limited availability)
Bottom Banner (468 px wide x 60 px tall) = $100 month
Big Button (300 px wide x 250 px tall) = $100 month ($60 2-wk)
Text link (10 words max) = $25 month
- Online display ads include link to your site.
- We can accept jpg., gif., pdf, or .swf files or link to your image.
- We have limited capability for creating online ads.