Wings Magazine Spring 2024 – All work, no pay

Andrew Pilani
Andrew Pilani, Staff Writer
Andrew Pilani is an inquisitive staff writer for Talon Marks covering politics and general goings on. He’s interested in investigative journalism and exposing public corruption. Outside of journalism, Andrew spends his time being a guinea pig for his cosmetologist brother, perusing his 3k+ music playlist, and keeping up with schoolwork. “It'll be done in time,” were his last words before missing a deadline.
Anahi Villalobos-Cruz
Anahi Villalobos-Cruz, Staff Writer
Anahi Villalobos-Cruz is a staff writer for Talon Marks covering arts and entertainment and community news. Outside of reporting she enjoys listening to music, watching baseball and going to the cinema to watch new films. She hopes to transfer to New York University or to a university in Hawaii and become an accountant.
Alfredo Menjivar
Alfredo Menjivar, Sports Editor
Alfredo Menjivar is the sports editor for Talon Marks. Alfredo loves watching ice hockey, specifically the Los Angeles Kings. He wishes to transfer to Cal State Long Beach to pursue his career of being a sports/hockey writer and possibly play hockey for the university of his hometown.
Moises Lopez
Moises Lopez, Editorial Cartoonist
Moises Lopez is the staff Editorial Cartoonist and has enjoyed winning a JACC award for Talon Marks in a previous semester. He also plans on transferring with a Major in Political Science and Minor in Journalism.