Graffiti is unnecessary to be seen on the campus

Enough is enough with graffiti in the restrooms!

Before the restrooms were renovated, they looked really bad with carvings on mirrors and full of tagging on stalls.

It isn’t fair at all for the workers who renovated the restrooms to make them look brand new for the school and people still have the nerve to write priceless crap on them!

I mean, c’mon! No one wants to see a person’s name, get over it! Graffiti doesn’t benefit any one!

Plus, a name is just a name and writing it somewhere doesn’t stand for anything. It just makes something look bad.

A friend has informed me that graffiti has made an appearance in the men’s restroom.

It took renovators a long time to renovate the restroom, and writing on it doesn’t make anyone famous! Graffiti is just horrible in general.

Even if it wasn’t brand new, it should not be ruined.

As soon as I entered the newly renovated women’s restroom in the Fine Art’s building, I was surprised and awed by how much work was put into repairing it.

Everything was new! Everyone going inside the restroom will be shocked about how new it is inside.

And if there is any graffiti in the restroom, I will get mad because it shouldn’t even be there in the first place.

Luckily, that restroom doesn’t have any graffiti written on it- yet.

To those who write on the walls, please do everyone a favor and stop ruining the renovated restrooms by writing something that no one wants to see!

That counts for any place! Graffiti doesn’t suit anyone!

Writing a name on a stall or carving it in a mirror isn’t appreciated, ever!

Graffiti is not art when it ruins something rather than making it look better. Please, don’t make our school look bad by writing unwanted graffiti in it anywhere!

Rosaura Montes, Staff Writer