Notice your drugs

Drugs are anything that makes you spend money and turns you into an addict.

The truth of the matter is people find drugs as something more literal as it stands for (e.g., weed, cocaine, meth, crack, etc.).

No one really thinks of caffeine as a drug, but it is.

You can drink as much soda as you want and still be craving more and go out of your way to purchase some when you are running low.

Drugs don’t always have to come in the bad influential forms of marijuana or crack, but they do affect your pocket spending.

Eating fast-food can even kill you by causing obesity, cancer, high blood pressure and that is why it could be technically seen as a drug.

Another meaning of a drug is anything you inject into your body that enhances your abilities to focus, write lyrics, boost confidence, wake you up and even satisfy your cravings.

Alcohol is a big substance that people often abuse.

It can make lives happy, but it could also wreck families, ruin your education or even cause car crashes bringing more death into this world.

faYes, there are mild forms of drugs, but the real life-threating ones are alcohol and narcotics.

In today’s society, people accept drugs for what they are and embrace them knowing that everyone is doing them or trying them once in their lives.

Not all people accept drugs, but they are aware of their affects.

Take average students at Cerritos College. They take 5-Hour Energy drinks, drink cups of coffees or even take Adderall to enhance their will power to stay awake and cram.

To be less reliant on your old habits are the best way to fight “drugs” even if you don’t think you have the will power to do so.

Abraham Dayfallah, Staff Writer
Fall 2014 Hi, I am Abraham David Dayfallah, staff writer for Talon Marks Fall 2014. I am a photography major with emphasis on landscape photography. I have always been an artist whether it be a shot i took with my camera or a drawing i freehand drew. I have an "Artists eye." Journalism has become a recent hidden talent of mine. I found my self writing all the details down on my notebook even though it was just an Auto 100 class. Deep down I always knew i was a journalist. I like to go hiking, work out at 24 hour fitness, take photographs, and play my playstation 4. I am into many hit television shows that are airing right now that I will often do podcasts on throughout this semester. This marks my second semester as a talon marks staff writer and I'm stoked to see where this semester takes us.