Legacy of Bucky Bucket lives on

The Fine Arts building welcomed the arrival of Benicio Bucket on Jan. 25 in room 245, located in the journalism department.

The progeny of former Fine Arts building mascot Bucky Bucket, is currently picking up the slack for his father.

Bucky passed fall semester following a break-up with Paula Pipe. Pipe, no longer requiring Bucky’s leak receptacle skills, had him removed by Cerritos College custodial and maintenance staff.

“You would have thought the legacy would have ended with my father,” Benicio said as he genuflected, “But it appears as though this building is still experiencing some incontinent issues, which is surprising considering all the time, money and consideration spent constructing this building.”

Along with the arrival of Benicio, came Henry Holeintheceiling.

Holeintheceiling came to be due to another leaky pipe in the building’s infrastructure.

Holeintheceiling said, “I just crumbled under pressure, luckily I didn’t hit anyone on the way down.”

He continued, “You would think that with all the money students put forward for classes, registration and whatnot, that they would actually be provided with a safe and sound learning environment.”

No students were harmed during Holeintheceiling’s descent, however, Charlie Chair was injured.

Chair states, “What a jip, I’m stuck in this classroom everyday for the rest of my life, with students constantly sitting on my face for hours on end and down I get walloped by Henry, up there.

“It doesn’t take rocket science to keep pipes from leaking and ceilings from falling down, I don’t see how it was so easy for this building to be turned into a safety hazard.”

There is no update as of yet when Benicio will be relieved of his duties and Holeintheceiling to be repaired.

Bianca Martinez, Editor in Chief