FSZ- If there would be a movie about your life, who would you like to compose your soundtrack?

William Lind.jpg
“Probably Beethoven just because it’s classic you can’t go wrong with classical music. You can’t really say there is anyone that doesn’t like classical music, ” William Lind, geology major. Photo credit: Amanda Del Cid

William Lind, geology major, said, “Probably Beethoven just because it’s classic you can’t go wrong with classical music. You can’t really say there is anyone that doesn’t like classical music.”

Melizza Hernandez.jpg
“I like David Guetta’s music because you can just fell it through your body and I feel like with my life I just feel it,” Melizza Hernandez, math major. Photo credit: Amanda Del Cid

Melizza Hernandez, math major, said, “I like David Guetta’s music because you can just feel it through your body and I feel like with my life I just feel it.”

Ivan Maqueda.jpg
“The Weekend because his album was really good with upbeat music,” Ivan Maqueda, computer science major. Photo credit: Amanda Del Cid

Ivan Maqueda, computer science major, said, “The Weekend because his album was really good with upbeat music.”

David Jenkins.jpg
“Hans Zimmer, the guy who did the Inception soundtrack because it is very intense muisc that starts off slowly,” David Jenkins, journalism major. Photo credit: Amanda Del Cid

David Jenkins, journalism major, said, “Hans Zimmer, the guy who did the Inception soundtrack because it is very intense music that starts off slowly.”

Vanessa Acosta.jpg
“There is two artist i would go for, well one is a band the other is an artist. The band would be Mumford and Sons because that is my all time favorite band. Then the artist would be Adele because her music has a lot of meaning to it,”
Vanessa Acosta, math major. Photo credit: Amanda Del Cid

Vanessa Acosta, math major, said, “There is two artist I would go for, well one is a band the other is an artist. The band would be Mumford and Sons because that is my all time favorite band. Then the artist would be Adele because her music has a lot of meaning to it.”

Vanessa Villasenor, Staff Writer
Hey! My name is Vanessa Villasenor. This will be my first semester serving on the newspaper but hopefully will not be my last before I transfer. I am a journalism major and although it terrifies me to talk to people I don’t know it is also the reason I love this field so much. This field gives me a good excuse to cover up for me just being really nosey. Don’t get me wrong I do like a good chisme just as much as the next person but I also enjoy photography, listening to music that has substance, and binge watching foreign movies (subtitles are life!). .Besides that I’m just a fun-sized girl trying to enjoy life. You can find me on twitter: @Vanerebe95 and on Instagram: @nessarella17
Amanda Del Cid, Social Media Editor
Amanda Del Cid, 20 years old. 
Current Social Media Editor of Talon Marks. 
Previously EIC of Libra Academy Inaugural  Literary magazine, and Co EIC of Libra Academy Inaugural news paper.
Played two seasons on the Cerritos College Tennis team.
Catch me around campus, we love to here from students and readers.
Follow at
Twitter: @delmanda94