FSZ: What is your favorite movie right now?

Efrain Sanchez
Undecided major Efrain Sanchez said, "My favorite movie right now is Band of Brothers. I like World War II themed movies and it it's a nice movie." Photo credit: Alvaro Bayona

Undecided major Efrain Sanchez said, “My favorite movie right now is Band of Brothers. I like World War II themed movies and it it’s a nice movie.”

Chris Muratalla
Electronics major Chris Muratalla said, "I really like Deadpool right now. I love how it's very funny and enjoyable." Photo credit: Alvaro Bayona

Electronics major Chris Muratalla said, “I really like Deadpool right now. I love how it’s very funny and enjoyable.”

David Zamora
Chemical Engineering major David Zamora said, "The Departed is the movie I really enjoy right now. It's action packed and delivers an amazing plot." Photo credit: Alvaro Bayona

Chemical Engineering major David Zamora said, “The Departed is the movie I really enjoy right now. It’s action packed and delivers an amazing plot.”

Brandon Cadena
Veterinarian major Brandon Cadena said, "My favorite movie right now is the Jungle Book because I enjoy how well the CGI animation is." Photo credit: Alvaro Bayona

Veterinarian major Brandon Cadena said, “My favorite movie right now is the Jungle Book because I enjoy how well the CGI animation is.”

Alvaro Bayona
Alvaro Bayona, Staff Writer
Alvaro Bayona is a student at Cerritos College. He is a full-time student and works for Talon Marks as a Journalist and enjoys it so far. An interesting fact about Alvaro is that he also holds the title of "Author." Since he was 19, Alvaro has self-written over two fictional books. You can find him Facebook to catch up on his stories. Alvaro is currently hoping to transfer to Cal State Long Beach, where he'll earn his Bachelor's degree in Creative Writing. When he's not at school, Alvaro likes to attend to his hobbies. He loves to read books about many topics such as history and comic books. He also loves to sit down and writes more interesting tales that come up his mind. Feel free to learn more about Alvaro as he continues to write for the school newspaper for Talon Marks.