Do you like the new iPhone 7?

Briana Gandarilla, undecided major, “Yeah, it looks like the iPod. I like the new earphone feature.”

Johan Delarosa, dental hygiene major, “I have mixed emotions. I like the water proof feature, but dislike that it doesn’t have the aux chord.”

Flor Velez, graphic design major, “It looks nice, a lot of people make a big deal about it. I like that it’s fully black.”

Alejandra Wenceslao, liberal arts major, “Well, I haven’t really seen it, but I like the better camera quality.”

Bryant Lopez, computer science major, “Haven’t really heard of it, I’ll wait for it a few months for the price to go down.”

Gabriel Becerra, criminal justice major, “It’s alright, I like the dual camera feature when you zoom in, it’s better quality.”

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz, Editor in Chief
Hi! My name is Ethan and I am serving as the Editor-In-Chief for the Fall 2016 semester. I am a journalism major and love to write stories for the newspaper. In addition to writing hard hitting news, I like to create fictional stories on the side. I am co-hosting a radio show on WPMD at Cerritos College called "Beyond the Ropes" happening Wednesday at 11am. I like to listen different music, mostly Rock/Alternative and some of my favorite bands are Silversun Pickups, Cage the Elephant, and Metallica. If you want to know more about me feel free to tweet me at @EthanEnvy95.
Karla Enriquez
Karla Enriquez, Managing Editor
'Ello! My name is Karla M. Enriquez and I am this semester's Managing & Investigative Editor. I'm a journalism major & hope to transfer to Berkeley in the very near future. I'm also very much into literature, politics, pop culture, art, and advocating for causes near and dear to me. I'm REALLY musically inclined so you'll probably catch me at a music event around town. If you catch me around campus feel free to stop me for a chat, I love meeting new people and sharing ideas. Catch me on social media as well. Twitter: karlamenriquez Snapchat:karlajonese