FSZ what do you think of Cerritos college?

Luis Zebeda, Norwalk High School
"It's nice, there are a lot of people from different places. I'm thinking of coming here, It's close to where I'm from." Photo credit: Benjamin Garcia

Luis Zebeda

Norwalk High School

“It’s nice because there are a lot of people from different places. I’m thinking of coming here. It’s close to where I’m from.”

Jessica Machado, Norwalk High School
"It's pretty cool, there are diverse people. I'm thinking about coming here because it's close to home." Photo credit: Benjamin Garcia

Jessica Machado

Norwalk High School

“It’s pretty cool because there are diverse people. I’m thinking about coming here because it’s close to home.”

Maria Diaz, Southgate High School
"It's a really nice campus. I would like to come here. I would like to come here because of the campus and the way it treats the students here." Photo credit: Benjamin Garcia

Maria Diaz

Southgate High School

“It’s a really nice campus. I would like to come here because of the campus and the way it treats the students.”

Kimberly Ruiz, Southgate High School
"Yes I really do, It's really nice. It looks good, I like everything, the fine arts and the mathematics" Photo credit: Benjamin Garcia

Kimberly Ruiz

Southgate High School

“It’s really nice. It looks good, I like everything, the fine arts and the mathematics”

Israel De La Torre, Montebello High School
"I think it's pretty nice and I like how they are renovating some things, like the last time I came, the buildings, they are creating new ones. I am still undecided, either here or Rio Hondo, but I like their paralegal and wielding departments, It's pretty nice, and mechanical engineering one with GM and Dodge." Photo credit: Benjamin Garcia

Israel De La Torre

Montebello High School

“I think it’s pretty nice and I like how they are renovating some things, like the last time I came, the buildings, they are creating new ones. I am still undecided, either here or Rio Hondo– but I like their paralegal and wielding departments. It’s pretty nice, and mechanical engineering one with GM and Dodge.”

to have a fresh start cause a lot of people from Downey are coming over here and I mean yeah, you live your own life and all that stuff but I don't know I want something new, like, experience a new life." Photo credit: Benjamin Garcia” align=”aligncenter” id=”attachment_10036853″ width=”475″]Steven Mayer, Downey High School

Steven Mayer

Downey High School

“It is a really cool campus, there’s a lot of diversity. I’m debating between this college and Santa Ana College. [I’m debating] to have a fresh start cause a lot of people from Downey are coming over here and I mean yeah, you live your own life and all that stuff but I don’t know I want something new, like, experience a new life.”

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia, Fall 2017 Online Editor
Bianca Martinez
Bianca Martinez, Editor in Chief