Haunted Hollywood Sports Walkthrough | Cerritos College Night | GoPro

We went to Haunted Hollywood Sports and attached a GoPro to ourselves and shot up some zombies and went through some mazes. We even put it on one of the monsters, too! Take a look.

Cerritos College Night for Haunted Hollywood Sports was held Friday, Oct. 3. For one night, students at Cerritos College were able to get in for 50 percent off.

Editors Note: There is no night vision function on our GoPro, so some of the footage came out a bit dark.

Full story here: https://www.talonmarks.com/arts/2014/10/05/hollywood-sports-cerritos-night-spooks-with-exotic-mazes-gimmicks/

Denny Cristales, Editor-in-Chief
Fall 2014

The Big Cheese! I am the Editor-in-Chief Denny Cristales. Just your average, mild-mannered pupusa lover who covers news. I’m not one of those jerks who would ramble on and on about what they do - such as being a former Sports and News Editor, in addition to earning third place at the CCMAs for my sports page design - no, I won’t do that (My staff also conquered the LA Times in local breaking news coverage).  What I will do is tell you to look at talonmarks.com and admire the work we do.

Also, talk to me on Twitter: @Den_Crist , or email me: . I embrace the criticism (Also, I get lonely).

Daniel Linares, Co-Multimedia Editor
Fall 2014 Hello and Good Morrow! To those of you reading this, you are most likely in the same journalism class as I, if you are not, that also works. I am Daniel Linares, a.k.a. Pterodactyl Dann, a.k.a. your Multimedia Editor for Fall 2014! I'm 25% accounting major, 30% multimedia guy, 42% numbers guy, 73% student, and 99% pirate. I'm also an accounting major.